Chef – Folkestone Invicta Football Club
The fully refurbished “The Dugout Sports Bar” is the hospitality offering within the football club, with a unique American style sports bar theme flowing through both the front and back of house offering. This is a great opportunity for driven chefs to be part an exciting journey as “The Dugout” starts it’s journey. This gives the right candidate an exciting opportunity to be a big part of a successful venue with fantastic further development opportunities within this growing business.
The position available is Chef. This role is for individuals with incredible skill and passion. They need to be dynamic and capable of cooking at high level.
- Competitive basic salary with high tip structure – basic salary of £13.50 per hour.
- 30 – 40 hours per week.
- Menu ideas.
- Taking control of the kitchen within service times.
- Stock control and maintaining high standards of health and safety and cleanliness.
- Rota Management.
- Report to hospitality manager.
What we are looking for
- Experience of at least 6 years in a professional kitchen offering high quality fresh food.
- At least Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Health and Safety (Level 3 preferred).
- Passionate about working in hospitality.
- Great eye for detail.
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team.
- Excellent verbal communication.
Our support to you
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future.
- Competitive salary.
- 20% discount on food and drink at Folkestone Invicta Football Club.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Company events.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- On-site parking.
- 10 hour shift.
- 8 hour shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Weekend availability.
Supplemental pay types:
Please contact Charlie Wilson to express your interest in the role firstname.lastname@example.org