Hospitality Manager – Folkestone Invicta Football Club
Want to be part of a new and exciting opportunity at Folkestone Invicta Football Club, supporting our accelerated growth and development from this year?
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Manager to work alongside the current bar manager in this uniquely refurbished The Dugout Sports Bar and hospitality department. Our food offering is simple, quirky and flavoursome dishes, as well as some of America’s home favourites, all done superbly.
At Folkestone Invicta Football Club we want to deliver the best for our customers and continually exceed their expectations. We strive to be market leaders and achieving this is dependent on the quality of our products, services and our team. We recognise that customers have a choice where they spend their dining income, but by offering consistently great dining experiences, we will thereby retain and expand our customer base through the strength of our reputation and become first choice in our customer’seyes.
The role will be expected to achieve exceptional operational standards, high levels of customer satisfaction and to meet or exceed the budgeted commercial expectations of the club.
It is a position that requires a capable leader with significant and relevant food & beverage and rooms experience. The role requires someone who can motivate an extensive management, front of house, function and kitchen team, delivering excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation.
· Annual salary of £28,000 per annum + tips.
· Exceeding customers’ expectations to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results in all areas of the operation.
· Retain, motivate and manage staff providing the necessary training, development and guidance to maximise employee job satisfaction and team morale.
Alcaline Stadium Cheriton Road Kent CT195JU
· Engagement with the local community to develop trade, improve the reputation of the bar and to ensure the venue is an essential pillar in the community.
· To have strong commercial awareness, understanding business trends within the pub industry.
· To maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas.
· Understanding and involvement in unit and company marketing activities. Operational responsibilities
· To improve and maintain the highest possible standards of operation including, taking ownership of the running of the hospitality offering at Folkestone Invicta FC, using your initiative to make daily operational decisions, managing staff and implementing new procedures where necessary.
· Communicating with customers regarding complaints in an assertive, pleasant and professional manner to ensure that the situation is resolved to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
· Monitoring and improving our standards of the operation. Helping to standardise the way we serve, clear and expose all sales opportunities with our customers.
· To assist in managing and maintain all company health and safety policies and procedures.
What we are looking for
· Essential previous experience working in a public house/restaurant/hotel operation and/or working in events.
· Totally customer focused. We must always strive to please them and exceed their expectations.
· Honest, dedicated and hard working.
· Sales driven.
· To be organised and to be able to take accountability.
· Immaculately presented with superb interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ambition and drive. We want our Managers to have flair, ambition and the will to succeed and overcome challenges.
· Fun, confident and enthusiastic personality who takes real pride in achieving exceptional customer service results.
· Attention to detail. Always keeping an eye out to make sure that all is in place.
· Proficient in IT with an understanding of spread sheets, word processing and social media.
Our support to you
· Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future.
· Competitive salary.
· 20% discount on food and drink at Folkestone Invicta Football Club. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Send covering letter and CV to Charlie Wilson no later than 2/08/23.