Folkestone Invicta Football Club are seeking a Football Performance Analyst to work alongside the 1st team management.
Football Performance Analyst
8-12 hours per week including evening and weekends
Start Date: Immediate
The role will remain open until filled.
Report to: First Team Management (Micheal Everitt & Roland Edge)
Location: Alcaline Stadium, Cheriton Road Sports Ground, Folkestone
The successful candidate will have the experience, skills, and character to support our 1st team staff and players with performance analysis support:
• Provide performance analysis support for the 1st team staff and players.
• Opposition Analysis – providing detailed and informed analysis of upcoming opposition to coaches and relevant resources to be delivered and available to the 1st team squad.
• Individual Player Development – produce individual player analysis as directed by the 1st team management.
• Capture and analyse opponent’s games.
• Analyse opposition match footage providing insights to relevant coaching staff and creating detailed reports to facilitate game plan creation.
• Maintain individual player development databases for tracking and benchmarking player development.
• Provide detailed video-based dossiers for potential players.
• Contribute to the development of best practice video libraries for use of all coaching staff and players.
• Sharing relevant video, data and other resources with staff and players using various technology platforms.
• Other duties related to the role at the discretion of the Management Team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Excellent understanding of football tactics, games management, and talent ID.
• BSc in Performance Analysis, working towards, or applicable experience.
• Experience of analysis at either senior or youth level
• Excellent communicator, highly open-minded, and creative educator.
• Proactive and driven to succeed, responsible and accountable to deadlines.
• A understanding of the importance of marginal gains.
• Attention to detail, self-motivated and dedicated to the football club.
Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Please clearly articulate in your cover letter how your experience and personal characteristics align with the values and ambitions of Folkestone Invicta, as well as provide evidence of how your qualifications and experience match the role described above.
Please review the dates below and note in your application email if any of the below dates would not work with current commitments.
• Formal Interviews Open: – The role will be open until filled June 19th
• Expected Start Date: June 24th
Do not be deterred from applying for this role if you do not meet all the requirements described here. We seek people with ambition and drive for success, who share our vision of Folkestone Invicta FC and who have the attributes to contribute to the development and success of our football club.