Upcoming Fixtures

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 0



Sat 18th Jul 2020

Kick off - 15:00

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 0



Tue 21st Jul 2020

Kick off - 19:45

Latest Scores

None available

Total raised from supporters

  • £48,500
  • £49,000
  • £49,500
  • £50,000

Donate to Folkestone Invicta FC

Invicta Superdraw

Download the application form

View our winners

Superdraw is Licenced by the Gambling Commission registration number 000-005093-N-307917-001
Promoted by Midland Sporting Association, Waterloo Road Wolverhampton WV1 4QR

BetVictor Isthmian League - Week Commencing 6th January Round-up

This week there were games in the BetVictor Isthmian League Premier Division, plus the Alan Turvey Trophy (sponsored by Velocity) and Kent Reliance Kent Senior Cup Second Round.

Starting with the Premier Division, there were two games which involved teams at the wrong end of the table with Bowers & Pitsea being the main beneficiaries as their 3-1 win at Merstham saw them put seven points between themselves and 18th placed Cheshunt. After a goalless first half, the Essex club scored three without reply through Ben Sartain, a James Richmond own goal, and Joseph Gardner, before Calvin Ekpiteta pulled one back for the home side. The result leaves Merstham 19th just two points off bottom placed Wingate & Finchley, who lost 2-1 at home against Leatherhead. ‘The Blues’ held the lead at half time given to them courtesy of Luke Ifil, but after the break, as brace from Jake Embury saw ‘The Tanners’ clinch victory and move up to 8th themselves.

There were a couple of shock results in this week’s League Cup games. In the first of the Third Round ties, Bracknell Town, who are currently 10th in the South-Central Division, won 2-1 at home against Premier Division Lewes. Goals from Dan Carr in the first half and Max Herbert, in the second put them in control, whilst Lewes just had a last minute Dayshonne Golding score to show for their efforts. The other game that saw a lower Division side beat one from the Premier Division wasn’t perhaps quite such a shock, as high-flying North Division Maldon & Tiptree won 3-2 at Haringey Borough. Ryan Charles gave the away side the lead after five minutes but ‘Borough’ hit back with goals early in the second half from Anthos Solomou and Dimitrios Froxylias, but in the last ten minutes ‘The Jammers’ snatched the tie with goals from Jorome Slew and Stephane Ngamvoulou.

In the other games, which were all in the Second Round, both Margate and Enfield Town registered 5-1 wins against Carshalton Athletic and Staines Town respectively, whilst Cheshunt won 2-1 at Barking. The Margate scorers against ‘The Robins’, in an all-Premier Division game, were Elliott Reeves, who got a hat-trick, Adem Ramadan and Kadell Daniel, whilst the away side’s consolation came from Jauvan Splatt. South-Central Staines Town conceded five goals in the first thirty-eight minutes at Enfield Town who also had a hat-trick amongst their scorers with Ryan Blackman getting a treble, with their other scorers being Ken Charles and Alf Bawling. ‘The Swans’ consolation came from Klajdi Cani, but it was too little too late.

Cheshunt avoided a shock at Barking, who are currently 7th in the South-Central Division and challenging for a Play-Off place, by winning 2-1. Michael Dixon scored from the penalty spot in the 56th minute for the home side, but within five minutes ‘The Ambers’ were ahead with goals from Ryan Moss and Ethan Nelson-Roberts in the 59th and 61st minutes, and that was how it ended.

Full details of how the competition is progressing  will appear in the Bognor Regis Town preview next week.

Whilst Invicta’s game at Tonbridge Angels was postponed, the other three scheduled games went ahead, with South-East Division Whitstable Town registering the result of the evening, winning 2-1 at Vanarama National League South Welling United. Dipo Akinyemi put the home side ahead, but in the second half two goals in six minutes from Marshall Wratten sealed victory.

Osman Proni scored both goals for South-East Division Faversham Town, but it was to no avail as they went down 4-2 at home against Vanarama National League Dover Athletic, whose goals came from Steven Rigg, who got a brace, Nassim L’Ghoul and Ade Yussuf.

The other game saw Gillingham win 2-0 at Vanarama National League Bromley, with goals from Henry Woods and Regan Charles-Cook, although Bromley missed a penalty just before the second goal, as Joe Walsh pulled of a fine save from Adam Mekki.

Second Round Results and Fixtures

Ashford United


VCD Athletic








Faversham Town


Dover Athletic



Maidstone United





Phoenix Sports


Charlton Athletic U23s





Ebbsfleet United



Tonbridge Angels


Folkestone Invicta



Welling United


Whitstable Town