Upcoming Fixtures

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 0


Pre-Season Friendly

Fri 6th Jul 2018

Kick off - 19:30

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 0


Pre-Season Friendly

Mon 9th Jul 2018

Kick off - 19:45

Latest Scores

None available

Total raised from supporters

  • £32,500
  • £33,000
  • £33,500
  • £34,000

Donate to Folkestone Invicta FC

Invicta Superdraw

Download the application form

View our winners

Superdraw is Licenced by the Gambling Commission registration number 000-005093-N-307917-001
Promoted by Midland Sporting Association, Waterloo Road Wolverhampton WV1 4QR


Folkestone Invicta were beaten in a penalty shoot out as they completed their pre-season programme with their annual Sid Burvill Trophy match as Thamesmead town came away victorious at The Fullicks Stadium on Saturday afternoon. 

The scores had finished 1-1 after 90 minutes as Sam Hasler headed Invicta level during the second half after Tom O'Connor had given the visitors a first half lead. 

Tommy Warrilow's Thamesmead were to win the shoot out 3-2 as goalkeeper Lewis Carey saved from both Ade Yussuf and Joe N'Guessan before Kwabena Osei put his kick over the crossbar to seal Invicta's fate. 

The Folkestone club has hosted this fixture in memory of its former gateman since 2000 and won the first seven games before losing in 2007 and 2008 to Bromley and Tooting & Mitcham respectively. 

Invicta then won four more successive games for the Sid Burvill Trophy before losing 4-0 last summer to Faversham Town and now going down again here.

There had been previous penalty shoot out wins for Neil Cugley's side in 2003 (v welling United), 2012 (against a Tonbridge side managed by Warrilow) and in 2014 (against AFC Hornchurch).

O'CONNOR put Thamesmead ahead with a great 15th minute strike that flew into the corner of the net when a corner from the left hand side came back out to him.

Invicta equalised in the 73rd minute when HASLER got down to head in from close range when Scott Heard chipped the ball across from the left hand side after referee Isaac Searle had played on despite Thamesmead's Joe Denny lying in the penalty area with a facial injury.