Upcoming Fixtures

Hythe Town
0 vs 0

Folkestone Invicta


Sat 20th Jul 2019

Kick off - 15:00

Deal Town
0 vs 0

Folkestone Invicta


Mon 22nd Jul 2019

Kick off - 19:45

Latest Scores

Faversham Town
0 vs 4

Folkestone Invicta


Tue 16th Jul 2019

Full time

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 4



Sat 13th Jul 2019

Full time

Total raised from supporters

  • £42,500
  • £43,000
  • £43,500
  • £44,000

Donate to Folkestone Invicta FC

Invicta Superdraw

Download the application form

View our winners

Superdraw is Licenced by the Gambling Commission registration number 000-005093-N-307917-001
Promoted by Midland Sporting Association, Waterloo Road Wolverhampton WV1 4QR

U18'S Team Photo .

The Report for our FA Youth Cup 1st. round.


                                    FOLKESTONE INVICTA    YOUTHS                    1

                                    MERSTHAM YOUTHS                                            4

Folkestone Invicta’s F. A. Youth Cup adventure ended with a 4-1 First Round Proper defeat at home to Merstham youths on Thursday night in front a bumper 221 crowd at The Fullicks Stadium.

Paul Stanton’s side had led 1-0 at half time through captain Euan Sahadow but could not hold out during the second half.

For Merstham the dream lives on as the Surrey club rides the crest of a wave ahead of the seniors’ televised F. A. Cup First Round Proper tie at home to Oxford United on Saturday, the biggest game in the club’s history.

Merstham were dangerous from the start as a 17th minute Kimanthi Akoto ball found Levy Soulam who shot into the side netting after getting in behind defender Liam Jelley down the right.

Mothibi Penn-Kekana then headed over at the far post when Matt Weller sent the game’s first corner over from the left hand side two minutes later.

But it was Invicta that opened the scoring in the 21st minute when Merstham right back Matt O’Donoghue trod on the ball to allow Harry Hodgson to put SAHADOW through and the Folkestone side’s talisman made no mistake.

Sahadow combined with Hodgson again in the 29th minute but this time the Invicta goalscorer could not connect after a ball into the penalty area.

But Merstham responded and a deep cross from the left hand side was headed against the crossbar at the far post by O’Donoghue.

Anhwar Trans-West then shot wide from distance.

The Invicta goal was living a charmed life as Soulam and Courtney Barrington both did well down the right in the 32nd minute and Merstham captain Rhys Norrington-Davies fired against the crossbar when the ball came across to the left.

At the other end, Sahadow shot narrowly high and wide in the 37th minute after more good play from Hodgson.

Merstham were close again in the 42nd minute when Penn-Kekana headed just over after another Weller corner from the left.

Norrington-Davies got forward again a minute later and his good ball in was cleared by central defender Jack Woodward.

The visitors equalised in the 53rd minute when Woodward was adjudged to have fouled Barrington inside the penalty area and half time substitute Malachi SIMPSON converted the subsequent spot kick.

Woodward was also booked.

Barrington found O’Donoghue down the right two minutes later but Woodward cleared the subsequent ball in for a corner.

Invicta then had Lewis Davies booked for a retaliatory foul as things started to go against the home side.

O’Donoghue played the ball across to Alberto Lubango in the 67th minute but Josh Pittock blocked.

Merstham went ahead in the 73rd minute when Alberto played the ball out to the left and O’DONOGHUE flicked the cross in.

There was danger again five minutes later when Soulam was played through the middle but Invicta goalkeeper Charlie Pressnell saved.

As the rain fell, Merstham increased their lead when Lubango played the ball in to SOULAM who did well inside the penalty area and his shot was deflected into the net in the 83rd minute.

It was SOULAM who then completed the scoring in the 85th minute after Pressnell had initially denied him and then made another save after a ball in from the left.

Following away wins at Thamesmead Town, Welling United, Bromley and Ashford, Invicta’s run was over.

FOLKESTONE INVICTA: Charlie Pressnell, Jack Negus (Tom Warmsley 88 mins), Josh Pittock, Ashis Tamang, Jack Woodward, Liam Jelley, Lewis Davis (Tristan Belsey 78 mins), Trinnhallen Brisley (Tommy Nagy 78 mins), Euan Sahadow, Harry Hodgson, Luke Sellens.  Unused subs: Jay Chritcher, Liam Johnson.

MERSTHAM: Alex Hewitt, Matt O’Donoghue, Rhys Norrington-Davies, Matt Weller, Kimanthi Akoto, Mothibi Penn-Kekana, Courtney Barrington (Levi Shango 64 mins), Marvin Armstrong (Princewill Oganmekan 85 mins), Levy Soulam, Anhwar Trans-West (Malachi Simpson 45 mins), Alberto Lubango.  Unused subs: Dolado Odabaja, Frank Godfrey.

Attendance: 221.

The Report for our FA Youth Cup 3rd qual. round.

 ASHFORD UNITED YOUTHS                                0

                                    FOLKESTONE INVICTA    YOUTHS                    1

A 24th minute goal from captain Euan Sahadow gave Folkestone Invicta victory in their big F. A. Youth Cup Third Round Qualifying tie away to Ashford United on the 3G pitch at The Homelands on Thursday night.

The win takes Paul Stanton and Andy Bates’ side into the First Round Proper at home to Merstham after previous away wins at Thamesmead Town, Welling United and Bromley.

The all-important goal came via a quality finish from SAHADOW over home goalkeeper Aaron Lee-Wharton from the right hand side of the penalty area after a great ball from defender Liam Jelley.

Invicta’s other hero was goalkeeper Charlie Pressnell who produced a wonder save in each half, notably right on the final whistle when he kept the ball out as an Ashford equaliser and extra time appeared certain.

Pressnell had produced similar late heroics in the 3-2 win at Bromley in the previous round.

For goalscorer Sahadow it has also been an eventful couple of weeks. The striker, aged just 16, had been stretchered off in the closing minutes at Bromley. He came back as a substitute for the youth team on Sunday when he soon equalised but was then sent off for pushing an opponent who was preventing him from taking a free kick.

Sahadow was then an unused substitute for the first team at Merstham on Tuesday night and led the Invicta attack here before having to limp off during stoppage time.

Invicta were temporarily reduced to ten men in the opening minutes when left back Joshua Pittock suffered a facial injury.

But the visitors looked as though they were going to open the scoring in the eighth minute when Tommy Nagy was agonisingly wide after good play from Sahadow down the right hand side.

There was a scare at the other end on the quarter of an hour mark when a cross from the right was put out for a corner by Invicta right back Jack Negus.

The home side was then left to rue a glaring miss in the 16th minute when the ball came across from the right to Callum Howland but the striker did not get enough power on his low shot and Pressnell saved when it had ‘goal’ written all over it.

Invicta went forward again in the 20th minute when Harry Hodgson found Sahadow on the right and there were chances for both Ashis Tamang and Nagy inside the penalty area.

Sahadow’s goal soon followed, though, at a ground where he had scored for the first team in a pre-season friendly. A lot has happened to him since then as he has made his senior debut and scored in the F. A. Cup.

Invicta were close to increasing their lead in the 41st minute when a Nagy shot from the left hand side of the penalty area came back off a post.

Ashford were to dominate the second half as they went in search of an equaliser.

A 56th minute Brandon Williams shot flashed just wide of the far post from the left hand side after Tom Budgen had played the ball up to Ed Miller.

A free kick then found Williams three minutes later but Pressnell saved and then got to the ball ahead of Howland.

Pressnell then touched a Budgen header over the crossbar for a corner when Williams crossed from the left hand side.

Callum Whitmore played a good 69th minute ball out to Miller on the right but Hodgson got back to make a saving tackle.

Clark Woodcock got in behind the Invicta defence in the 74th minute but Pressnell made another important save.

A deep 79th minute cross from the right had Pressnell back peddling as Williams gained a corner at the far post after a move involving Miller, substitute Charlie Cairns and Woodcock down the right hand side.

Ashford were getting closer as a Matt Kirby free kick from deep on the left was headed just wide in a crowded penalty area.

A looping 84th minute Woodcock shot from the right hand side of hte penalty area was then gathered by Pressnell.

The home pressure continued as an 89th minute free kick from the left was headed narrowly wide by Harry Lavender.

Pressnell saved the best until last, though, with his stoppage time heroics when Whitmore found Woodcock on the right hand side of the penalty area and the ball came into the middle and most people in the ground thought that the subsequent shot had gone in.

Instead it was Invicta who were celebrating seconds later.

There were second half bookings for Ashford’s Howland and Woodcock and Invicta’s Hodgson.

ASHFORD UNITED: Aaron Lee-Wharton, Keane Gillett (Charlie Sharp 72 mins), Callum Whitmore, Matt Kirby, Alex Lovelace Disney (Charlie Cairns 76 mins), Brandon Williams, Tom Budgen (Kieran Bull 85 mins), Clark Woodcock, Harry Lavender, Ed Miller, Callum Howland.  Unused subs: Dolado Odabaja, Frank Godfrey.

FOLKESTONE INVICTA: Charlie Pressnell, Jack Negus, Josh Pittock, Harry Hodgson, Jack Woodward, Liam Jelley, Lewis Davis, Ashis Tamag, Euan Sahadow (Liam Johnson 90 mins), Tommy Nagy (Tom Warmsley 62 mins), Trinnhallen Brisley.  Unused subs: Luke Sellens, Bradley Baker, Brerk Rana.

Attendance: 129.