Upcoming Fixtures

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 0

Cray Wanderers

Isthmian Premier Division

Tue 29th Sep 2020

Kick off - 19:45

Folkestone Invicta
0 vs 0

Chatham Town


Sat 3rd Oct 2020

Kick off - 15:00

Latest Scores

Folkestone Invicta
4 vs 1

Wingate & F

Isthmian Premier Division

Sat 26th Sep 2020

Full time

Wingate & F
1 vs 4

Folkestone Invicta


Wed 23rd Sep 2020

Full time

Total raised from supporters

  • £56,500
  • £57,000
  • £57,500
  • £58,000

Donate to Folkestone Invicta FC

Invicta Superdraw

Download the application form

View our winners

Superdraw is Licenced by the Gambling Commission registration number 000-005093-N-307917-001
Promoted by Midland Sporting Association, Waterloo Road Wolverhampton WV1 4QR

Invicta Lose First League Game


Folkestone Invicta came up against a good Sevenoaks Town side on Sunday, who deservedly took the points away from the BuildKent Stadium with a 2-0 victory.

Our opponents made an early chance, when following a good run from Piers Fautley, Alfie Raishbrook met his cross with a well-struck volley which was blocked by an Invicta defender as it looked on its way into the net. They also caused problems with a couple of set pieces, but Invicta defended them  well and got them away from danger.

On twenty minutes, they took the lead, when Will Mullen showed some good skill in midfield before threading the ball through to Toby Lansdown and he scored in off the far post giving Invicta goalkeeper Connor Collins no chance.  

Lucas Wade then saw his shot saved by Sevenoaks goalkeeper, Teddy Chandler, and it bobbled around the six-yard box, but Mayona Ladapo was unable to turn the ball in at the far post. Then came the best move of the game as Mullen fed Lansdown and he returned the ball to Mullen with a cute back-heel to put him through, but Collins was quickly off his line to make a fantastic save to keep the score at 1-0 and that was how it stayed until half-time.

The second half followed a similar pattern, but Invicta had a good chance when skipper Jack Cornhill headed over from a corner. Collins then saw luck go his way as he came out to clear a long through ball which was charged down by the on-rushing Sevenoaks Town forward, Cam Wootton, but fortunately the ball span back in the goalkeeper’s favour.

Their second goal came eighteen minutes into the second half and this time it was our opponents who had a bit of good fortune. Lansdown collected a through ball, but completely mishit his shot and the ball trickled into the net to double their advantage.

The game was then stopped for a lengthy period as Wotton appeared to land badly after a challenge. Eventually he was helped off into the stand to await further treatment and obviously, everyone at Invicta wishes him well and hopes he is back fit and playing football again soon.

Just before the final whistle, Sevenoaks almost made it 3-0 when Lansdown rounded Collins only to see the ball bounce off the far post, and come all the way back across goal into the arms of the grateful Invicta goalkeeper.             

On leaving the ground, two Invicta supporters were discussing the game, the first said; “I hear Sevenoaks have got two teams in our League this season”, the other replied; “Is that the better of the two?”, and the first responded; “I hope so!!”. Not quite so sure about that as the others won 11-1 at Chatham Town!


In the Kent Youth League ‘Roll-on Roll-off’ substitutes are allowed so the first eleven players shown are those that started the game.


Folkestone Invicta; Connor Collins, Luca Borrello, Jacob Emery, Jack Mahony, Jack Cornhill, Liam O’Donell, Louis Howard, Lucas Wade, Brandon Collins, Tom Ramsden, Mayona Ladapo, Sanjit Sanwar, Lloyd Boateng, Tallin Cartwright, George Edgell & Joe Ward.

Sevenoaks Town; Teddy Chandler, Jack Longland, Callum Hudson, Will Currie, Harry Lawrence, Adam Bissett, Will Mullen, Taykaan Bennett, Piers Fautley, Alfie Raishbrook, Toby Lansdown, Sam Smith, Sam Archibald, Dan Mountain, Reiss Skeen & Cam Wootton.